Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CCNA 640-802 testking já está disponível

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannnish

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
router simulator

hi, i am looking for router simulator program for cisco exam. i havent enrolled myself in an institute but taking video lectures and notes from net to face ccna exam.

if u know some router simulator program that helps me to learn router programming please let me know...

thank you.

network & router simulator software

U can download Packet tracer software from Cisco.
It provides you a complete simulator where you can make configurations, design a network with all Cisco appliances.

But the best way to prepare for CCNA is to study ICND 1 & 2. You ll find all the info and knowledge thr.
Hope it helps.
Good luck!

notes on router simulator

Cisco Packet Tracer 5.0

[align=justify:d7613f43a2]Feature #1:

PT5.0 will be multi-user. It means you will be able to run multiple instances of PT5.0 on one or more computers and then connect them together trough IP sockets. With this feature you will be able to create one big topology, distributed across computers on your classroom and each student will work on his small part of the big picture. It can lead to network games, challenge labs, etc. Great job guys![/align:d7613f43a2]

[align=justify:d7613f43a2]Feature #2:

Native PT5.0 Linux release! Finally Linux users will be able to use the PT. Although they were already able to run it with Wine.

Feature #3:
Open Devel API – PT5.0 will offer an open development API for Flash Action Script and C++. You will be able to write your own PT addons, features, etc. One of the great addon could be a plugin which connects the virtual PT5.0 devices to a real devices!

Feature #4:

PT portal – There will be a PT web portal which will collect information about PT, labs for PT, manuals, applications, plugins (addons), etc. It will be available at

Code:
http://pt.netacad.net

And at last, but not least, some new protocol support:

* IPv6
* Multi-Area OSPF
* Route Redistribution
* Multilayer Switch (3560)
* SSH
* RSTP
* Frame Relay update
* Interface range
* Different grades for different commands in labs
* Possibility for locking PT to the student's name[/align:d7613f43a2]

Download

Code:
[url]http://www.ziddu.com/download/1918415/PacketTracer5_setup_tutorials_addon_full_version.rar.html[/url]

or

[I]**broken link removed**[/I]

mannnish

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.