Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS Remote control using Microcontroller-Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudipan

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sms remote control

I know that I will have to connect Tx of mobile with Rx of 89C51 & Rx of mobile with Tx of 89C51. But, I don't know for my mobile set Nokia 6080 which pins are the Tx & Rx. Please help me regarding this. I have googled on the topic, but have not get enough help. Anyone who does not know for 6080, but knows for any other set also suggest.

remote controlling using microcontroller

Hai

Try this

**broken link removed**

MicroCon

remote control using 8051

As I can see from the link posted by microcon555, the cable is USB and, I think that you can't just connect the cable to the microcontroller and expect everything to work fine.
The mobile is expecting a communication from a USB device (Computer). This USB communication requires more than just a simple connection. I mean, you can't just replace the computer with a microcontroller. You need some more peripherals to interface the microcontroller to the mobile via USB port.
For more details about this issue, check the following topic.

I hope this helps.
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back