Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID tag antenna design with CST microwaves studio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch81

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
antenna design for rfid tags

hi,
For future work, first I want to replicate the simulation presented in document 1, but I can not find the same results. I put the port of excitation between the antenna and the tag, but the results are not the same. I think the problem lies in the position of the port. but how do I fix it? I also kept 50ohms impedance for the port.

1- document where the antenna is illustrate (Fig1. Design architecture of the antenna)
2- image of tag antenna and my designe with cst!

thank you in advance for your assistance

cst microwave studio rfid

sorry!!! I put the port of excitation between the antenna and the CHAP!!!!!

Added after 2 minutes:

CHIP!!!!!!! I must sleep, I'm really tired! sorry.

Hi
I also working on RFID Tag antenna design.But I could not add chip to Antenna.Canyou help me please!!

Hai.... Here the impedance mismatch is the problem...they given that chip is connected in the input and the impedance value of that... try to use waveguide port in the input and change the impedance value given in the paper.... or send ur design file i will try help u......

The port I use has impedance 150 ohms, and I have frequency resonant at 865.5Mhz. But if I change port impedance value, it miss resonant.
I can't change port impedance to complex value 10-245j!. The RFID chip has impedance 10-245j at resonant frequency.

Plz help to match between antenna and IC?

Hello,

Anymone could say me how can i connect the lumped port and discret port (in a same time) on my RFID UHF antenne using CST microwave?
Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back