Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC 90nm (CRN90G) + Transistor gm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimito13

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tsmc 90nm

Hi guys,i have started a new design and after running simulations with cadence spectre i want to see the transconductance and the gds parameter of each transistor in my circuit.Well,IBM pdks show these parameters automatically on the schematic after running the proper simulations.This pdk doesn't seem to have these parameters available.Does anybody know how to find them?Thx in advance,i would appreciate any helpful answer.

transistor gm

Hi,

create an simulation file like:

save M0:gm M0:gds

where M0 denotes the name of your instance in the schematic. Save this file as e.g. op_params.scs and add the path to it in ADE > Simulation Files under "Stimulus File".

Next, set up your Sweep, dont forget to check 'Save OP Point' and simulate your Design. Then open your PSF-file within the Results Browser. You will see now in the right-hand side the extracted gm and gds Parameter.

Also check this site:
https://simply-circuits.blogspot.com/2009/03/gm-id-plot-using-cadence.html

Hope this is what ur looking for.

matko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back