Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

China market - share the reliable contact details

Status
Not open for further replies.

openstm

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
China market

Dear All,
I need some components for my project.
I just posted my request in IC trade site (its a china trade site).
I am getting lot of mails for the same part. Some of them are spam.
I dont know whether the information in the mails are right.
These mails are saying to transfer money via Wester union.
If I do what is the guarantee that I will get my part from China.
Any one have experience in importing from China. If so could you please share the reliable contact details.
Thanks & Regards,
Siva

Re: China market

I live in China. Not much guarantee, I have to say.

I'm not saying that vendors in China are dishonest. It is just not easy for both side to trust each other.

Like most international trade cases, trust is essential. Risk should be taken into account just as important as price.

can't agree more.

luke.z said:
I live in China. Not much guarantee, I have to say.

I'm not saying that vendors in China are dishonest. It is just not easy for both side to trust each other.

Like most international trade cases, trust is essential. Risk should be taken into account just as important as price.

You can use some payment terms to lower the risk, like B/L, L/C for example.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(FR-4/G10, CCL, Aluminum CCL, PCB, MCPCB, Insulator CNC Machining services factory)
DONGGUAN LIJI ELECTRONIC MATERIAL CO.,LTD
Dir.Tel:0086-769-87076013
Fax: 0086-769-87076017
Mobile: 0086-13760736664
E-mail: wilin@gdwise.com
MSN: willing.gong@hotmail.com

L/C terms of payment is trustfull but actually will add your cost.
If the sum is not big, most people prefer T/T, it will be good.

You need to select a good and long-term supplier with the common prices.
If the price is very lower than the average line, you should be carefull , before buying from this vendors you need to check his credit through government websites in China.

Anyway it's hard to tell who is honest from tons of supplier. you need to communicate with them and try to verify them by yourself.
at least a legal company should have their own website and email systerm with certifications and regiester in government.

For enterprises in Shenzhen, pls check www.szcredit.com, input the company's name , if you can find the ower's name and tax record, then they are legal company.

By the way, My Name's Leon Xiao(Mr.), sales of Printed Circuit Board, and PCB assemblies. If your project needs circuits board, maybe you can consult me for an offer, My email:leonx@pwb.com.cn

There are lots of scammers in Alibaba , Pls look out.

VK Electronics is a Canadian run group in the heart of Shenzhen.

Please see our website at **broken link removed**

We have a showroom on the 31st floor of the Bank of China Gardens, and welcome serious buyers.

Our staff is highly competent and professional; all have many years experience working for foreign companies.

We source, design, supply, QA, and ship high quality electronics.

Our primary line is LED lighting, with strong support to solar, PC, IT related products, and consumer electronics.

Our LED products have a complete 2 to 3 year** warranty.

Our network is extensive however our criteria for a supplier or factory are strict. We accept only high-quality products which are consistent in quality and reasonably priced.

Currently we do QA for 3 USA firms, and have associate companies also doing sourcing and QA in Ningbo(China), also for USA companies.

We provide supplier evaluation, price negotiation, sample review, production inspection, final inspection and shipment arrangement.

We are your professional, responsible bridge to key suppliers.

If you need design work, we can certainly assist with that. We have a DEEP understanding of expectations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East.

Please see our website at **broken link removed**

29_1278306742.jpg

Dear All,
I need some components for my project.
I just posted my request in IC trade site (its a china trade site).
I am getting lot of mails for the same part. Some of them are spam.
I dont know whether the information in the mails are right.
These mails are saying to transfer money via Wester union.
If I do what is the guarantee that I will get my part from China.
Any one have experience in importing from China. If so could you please share the reliable contact details.
Thanks & Regards,
Siva

I think you may judge from the email if they are professional knowledge of production. such as I am a sales of pcb,I provide very professional serive to my customer whit much experience over 10 years in Pcb technology,if you need any assistance of pcb,please kindly contact Jane@kingsunpcb.com.

Whatever business, all are based on the trust, believe youself, sure, we must protect ourselves, but everything has the risk, believe others are hard, but we have to make the first "believe" step. :smile:

Right!If you never try ,you can't find the answer!So is the trust~

In fact, bad apples, who are not honest in the business, exist in every country and area. But pls believe, most people will be trusted. Of course, it is not easy to trust a person, especially a foreigner, when it is the first time to contact, and it will need more time to know each other.
Maybe for the first time, you could place a sample order to the supplier to touch its feeling, even it is western union, of course paypal is common now in China, but not all people like paypal, because it will be not convenient for chinese to get the money, the paypal account is in HK, for chinese mainland people, it will take about USD50 to get money each withdrawing.
So western union will be much better for us.

So trusting should be between both parts.

If any needs of components sourcing, maybe you could contact me, even though our business mainly is in PCB fabrication and PCBA assembly.

Jack
soppcbtech at gmail dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back