Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM300S_V6.01 - problem with sending AT commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidhu_roy2005

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sim300s_v6

hi,

iam using SIM300S_V6.01 module,in that iam using serial port 1 all signals.iam trying to send AT commands to the module.but it is not sending any response to that particular commands.pls hep me regarding this issue.

SIM300S_V6.01

Can you provide more details on what you are sending? What platform (PC or microcontroller)? How do you know the module is receving the data - have you verified with a scope?

Re: SIM300S_V6.01

the AT commands are sended through 16-bit uc via CPLD.iam sending the command only AT to GSM.this signal is seen through the scope.but iam not getting the response from the module.the pk-pk voltage is 3.3Vmax.in idle state the TXD signal is high(3.3V approx).SIM300 module supply is approx of 4.2V.

when i send Reset signal the module is turned on.this can be verified by SIM_CLK signal and SIM_VDD 2.9V generation.

help me regarding this issue.

Re: SIM300S_V6.01

sidhu_roy2005 said:
iam sending the command only AT to GSM.
Are you sending a Carriage Return after the "AT"?
sidhu_roy2005 said:
when i send Reset signal the module is turned on.this can be verified by SIM_CLK signal and SIM_VDD 2.9V generation.
When you say "Reset" signal, do you mean the "PWRKEY" pin? The "VDD_EXT " pin will go high when the module has powered-up. Also the "Network LED" pin should start toggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back