Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OSEK Operating System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akramin84

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
osek operating system

hello,im doing RTOS which conplaint to osek using fujitsu microcontroller .i want to know whether the source code RTOS files and the implementation oil file is the same for all microcontroller ? i got these files file for 8051 microprocessor but i dont really sure whether it work with fujitsu microcontroller ? your help is really appreaciated.....

osek source code

Low level driver files are always microcontroller specific. For example the files which makes use of system timer used by the scheduler. Also the OIL file compiler are different.

osek operating system

thank you for the reply...do i need to configure myself of implementation definition part of oil file ?

.oil file + osek

Yes, OIL file basically contains configuration of tasks you need in your application. You need to modify it manually or using tools like OSEKWorks Configurator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back