Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calibre lvs error "ne" CMOS 0.13um and boundary pr

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGOUA

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
calibre lvs error

Hi
I have two problems:
-first I have an error on calibre lvs "ne" for "named error" I changed the "M1pn" to "M1pt (M1pintext)" and "label" but the netlist layout is always different to the netlist source,how can I resolve this problem?
-second, when I do a "gen from source" for two or four pixels(for example) and I connect them(vdd! gnd! psel rst), I do "connectivity--show incomplete nets" the picture shows me that I don't have connected nothing of them(I think that the problem is my boundary)?

Thanks

calibre cmos

could you be more specific and put as much info so that we can help you.e.g. lvs report, sreen capture of layout etc.

cheers

0.13um cmos

I found the solution, it was a problem on my pin (the use of M1pn instead of M1pt),I changed it with "q" for properties instead of update components and net

cheers

pr boundary in layout

i have a problem with calibre too. at LVS it says ports are missing and didnt identify any of ports. while in layout the ports are present. what this problem could be. its also saying that power and ground net are missing, while they are also there. can you help me at this

Added after 41 seconds:

and another question, can i perform XRC without doing LVS?

calibre lvs missing port error

M1pn instead of M1pt

calibre lvs layout ports missing in the source

In Calibre (depends how the deck is written though) ports are identified by Text label.
Usualy label must be on a pin layer. The port is created at the place of the label justificaztion. (that little tiny dot when you move the label)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back