Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MULTI MODE SHORTWAVE ANTENNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

105s

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulation

I WANT To DESIGN A MULTI MODE SHORTWAVE ANTENNA AND IT'S FIELD PATTERN MAY BE ADJUST.HOW TO REALIZE IT? CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE?THANK YOU!

shortwave loop antenna

Because of the large wavelength you will probably not be able to set up an antenna farm of verticals that are phased together. The next best thing would be a loop antenna which had two nulls. You could then mechanically rotate the loop to point the nulls in the desired direction.

thanks.I have a multiple-arm conical log-spiral antennas which now have three mode.and I also design a feed network to match it.now i want to make it's field pattern steerable.do you think it is impossible?can the loop antenna array reliaze three mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back