Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help - how can i eliminate AD810 oscillation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aabs

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
about ad 810

Hi
Now i am working on a project. i use a AD810 in my work after AD810 i have amplifier and buffer circuit. i saw a noise on output after a lot searching i found out AD810 is noise source. because when i remove AD810 noise will be neglected. i show output of circuit in a picture when the main signal is not presented. how can i eliminate this oscillation. oscillation frequency is 15Mhz and its amplitude is about 100mv p-p.
thanks

AD810 oscillation

An AD810 is a video opamp with a full power bandwidth of 16MHz. The opamp has gain up to hundreds of MHz.

If your pcb layout has a small amount of capacitance from its output to its input or through the power supply connection (or even through the ground connection) then sure the circuit will oscillate.

AD810 oscillation

As a current feedback OP, the AD810 allows easy adjustment of it's loop gain for stable operation.

But a wrong dimensioning of Rf can also cause oscillations. Capacitive load without an isolation
resistor is another possible source of instability, apart from the layout issues mentioned by Audioguru.

Status
Not open for further replies.