Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Supply Circuit Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahara

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
power supply circuit diagram

hi,

i m looking for industrial grade circuit diagram of 32V/2A DC variable power supply? please help me to get get circuit diagram for the same.

thank u

power supply schematic diagram

Sahara said:
hi,

i m looking for industrial grade circuit diagram of 32V/2A DC variable power supply?

variable power supply????
so varying current or voltage??

you should say 5-32V or .5-2A
please clarify what to vary?

variable power supply circuit diagram

Hai Sahara
You may use the given circuit which is capable of delivering 1.2 volts to 32 volts DC with 2 ampheres current. But you have to use a transformer with 0-35V 2A on the secondary which may be rectified, filtered and then fed in to the given circuit.
Hope it helps you. Do not forget the helped me button. Good luck.

power supply circuit

hi,

my current and voltage both are variable upto 0-32V in step of 0.1V and same way in current.

please suggest ckt dia for this..

dc power supply circuit diagram

Sahara said:
hi,

i m looking for industrial grade circuit diagram of 32V/2A DC variable power supply? please help me to get get circuit diagram for the same.

thank u

hi,

my current and voltage both are variable upto 0-32V in step of 0.1V and same way in current.

please suggest ckt dia for this..

Hai Sahara.
It would have been clear if you had mentioned about the said specs in your first post itself. But nothing was mentioned about the "current" and the steps. Ok...for controlling voltage and current in such precise steps you have to go for a microcontroller design which i coudnt help you out. You may get better replies from fellow members. Good luck.

variable power supply schematic diagram

Dear Sahara

I hope this will help:

**broken link removed**

ENJOY!

variable dc power supply circuit diagram

Maybe you can find it from the websit of Ti or Maxim.Powerswitch is cheaper and more efficient than transformer-based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back