Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] pic16f72 sinewave inverter with asm codes. not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
power inverter 1000 watts schematic

Hello Tahmid can you provide a nice provide a nice inverter circuit that can use 24v t0 36v dc,let say around 2500w, with charger circuit ,50hz and 220vac

Added after 2 minutes:

Hello Tahmid can you provide a nice inverter circuit that can use 24v t0 36v dc,let say around 2500w, with charger circuit ,50hz and 220vac

sine wave converter code

Tahmid said:
Hi,
Can you make it if circuit is provided to you?
I hope so...

assembly source code sine wave inverter

the mosfet driving volt is 5v , is it enough for driving irfz44?

Re: atmel sine wave inverter schematic

Tahmid said:
Hi akbar_zahid and others,
Please find here the ups with 16f72 along with source code (in ASM) and the schematic is same as that akbar_zahid has provided.
Enjoy!

Where is the code sir!

Re: circuit converter dc to ac 4kva

akbar_zahid said:
yes, here is the schematic for code is required

DEAR SIR
WHERE CODE? PL PROVED IT ASM FORMET& HEX CODE ALSO.
AS POSIBAL pl proved sqer. wave inv. schematic asm file based on 16f72 or 16f676.

Re: circuit converter dc to ac 4kva

Please post hex code

Re: sinewave inverter

Download schemtaics with code for sinewave inverter using PIC16F72

Cheers

Re: pic16f72 sinewave inverter

pic 16f72 sine wave inverter not working with given asm file. i am try this.

I also want help in building 230V 50Hz inverter system. pls make more reply....

hi friends. i have pic 16f72 based squqre wave inverter scematic, pcb layouts, hex file,transformer details. iwill post here soon. please wait

shiddu said:
hi friends. i have pic 16f72 based squqre wave inverter scematic, pcb layouts, hex file,transformer details(microtek type). any body interested contact me :
As you may have seen this thread, there are quite a lot of members requiring the code for 16f72 BASED INVERTER. You are free to share the same if you are willing. In case you are looking for a bussiness, this is not the place to post. You may post it in "Business Special Interest Group".

hi friends. i have pic 16f72 based squqre wave inverter scematic, pcb layouts, hex file,transformer details(microtek type). any body interested contact me :
Don't depend on Mr.Shiddu's words. We had a deal that he will give me this design in exchange of the hexcode of the 16F72 based sinewave inverter. I sent him a demo version of the code for his testing. After testing he sent me password protected zipfile containing this design, he claims to have . In reply i too sent him a password protected file containing the actual hexcode.

This is for all fellow members who want to deal with Mr.Shiddu

sudipmuk said:
Don't depend on Mr.Shiddu's words. We had a deal that he will give me this design in exchange of the hexcode of the 16F72 based sinewave inverter. I sent him a demo version of the code for his testing. After testing he sent me password protected zipfile containing this design, he claims to have . In reply i too sent him a password protected file containing the actual hexcode.
Anyway , i was so very much foolish to believe him , and not to give a strong password to the zip file.
This is for all fellow members who want to deal with Mr.Shiddu
mr;sudipmuk who r u idont know. but i am not cheating you. and one more thing i am student of pic microcontroller. and i am not doing any buseness. it is just hobby purpose. but you r a purely buseness person.

Lot many technology with PIC microcontroller for UPS industry available with me.
Intrested can contact.
hari

Reactions: swapon

swapon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
harimelath said:
Lot many technology with PIC microcontroller for UPS industry available with me. Intrested can contact. hari
As you may have seen/read this thread, there are quite a lot of members requiring the code for 16f72 BASED INVERTER. You are free to share the same if you are willing. In case you are looking for a bussiness, this is not the place to post. You may post it in "Business Special Interest Group".

Added after 7 minutes:

sudipmuk said:
Anyway , i was so very much foolish to believe him , and not to give a strong password to the zip file. This is for all fellow members who want to deal with Mr.Shiddu
With just the hex file sent, its a pretty tough job to get a schematic of the inverter, draw PCB and make things work. Instead you may have shared the project for the benefit of thousands of members world wide and gain recognition. You may still do it by posting it in "Show DIY" forum which is just meant for DIY projects....Cheers

pranam77 said:
With just the hex file sent, its a pretty tough job to get a schematic of the inverter, draw PCB and make things work. Instead you may have shared the project for the benefit of thousands of members world wide and gain recognition. You may still do it by posting it in "Show DIY" forum which is just meant for DIY projects....Cheers
Hi Pranam77
He had my schematic and pcb was also ready with him. Only thing he didn't have was the hex file. And after cracking the password to my zip file , he now has everthing including the asm code.
I cannot post the full project in the forum, if you want i can post the sinewave generation part(schematic and asm) in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.