Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] pic16f72 sinewave inverter with asm codes. not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see 50% duty cycle of pwm pulse in inverter mode at 2.4v at RA0.
RA0 is for feed back(output volt control).
PWM frequency in inverter mode is 3.2khz at each channel.
And 6.2khz at charging.

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

I simulated the code ,the purse width is too small.and feedback is not working.How does the adc readings interact with the purse width to adjust the output voltage can any body explain this aspect of the code.
"sublw" in asm is equal ADC_VALUE in c.
for example asm code,
Code:
 LEVEL_49	bcf PORTB,5
	movf BATTV,w
	btfsc STATUS,Z
	goto LEVEL_50	
	bcf 0x2D,3            
	sublw .154         
	btfss STATUS,C
	goto LEVEL_50
	bsf 0x2D,3            
	movf BATTV,w
	sublw .148      ;here we set adc value 148=2.90v 
	btfss STATUS,C
	goto LEVEL_50
	call LEVEL_29
	bsf 0x2D,3
	goto LEVEL_46
And in c
Code:
 void main()
{

TRISA=0xFF; //SET PORT A AS INPUT
TRISC = 0X00; //SET PORT C AS OUTPUT
while(1)
{
Read_Adc(); // Read Analog input

if (Adc<148) // if adc less then 148=2.90v
{
PortC.F0 = 0;  //bit RC0 = low
}
 if (Adc>165)  //or adc is more then 165=3.23v
 {
 PortC.F=1;   //RC0= high
 }
}
}

can anybody repost Mr Taner's design again coz i cant find it in prev posts!!!!!

hi, i am swapon. please help me pic16f72 sinewave inverter i am wait for u.
any one help me
Since you joined the forum in sept 2010, You posted a photo of the inverter in your first post yesterday and "anyone help me" in the second post today . Anything else you have to say or thatz all?
Pranam

what problem you are facing.
your inverter is in push pull configuration.
i think its square wave.

A complete technology of PIC16F72 based inveter design with all the required files is available on the same thread post #99 by "MRahman". Why encourage private sharing while we have everything in open forum which benefits all members?
Cheers

Hi,
MRahman the hex file works in simulator can you post the code in c or jal or basic so that it can be modified and made perfect
Regards
ani

Re: sine wave inverter schematics

Hi all,
Hex and circuit is available on post no 99 with details you can download it from there
regards ani

Re: sine wave inverter schematics

here is a complete technology for sinewave inverter using pic16f72

Attachments

• pic16f72 sine wave ups with source code and schematic.rar
    132.5 KB · Views: 1,295
Last edited by a moderator:
hi pranam & every body,
i made this sinewave inverting is working,but i have feel some problem with charging cut off,
can u explain me?

thanks
which of the circuit do you use, is the feedback working well on loads up to 500w.

bro i need sqare wave using 16f72

hi pranam & every body, i made this sinewave inverting is working,but i have feel some problem with charging cut off,
can u explain me?
Please refer a link or a thread or a post about which design u have constructed and what problems u have with the charger section.
Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

bro i need sqare wave using 16f72
Can you explain a bit in detail why you need specifically the square wave design?...by the way, you have a lot discussions, and info about PWM (quazi sine) inverters too in this forum..Just use the search option.
Cheers

Any future posts requesting any source code, hex, schematic files or any other information be directly emailed/PM'd to the member, will be immediately deleted and an infraction issued.

BigDog

M Rahman
r u satisfied with this charging system & cut point?

sir it is very helpful all you posted about the inverter . I search a lot on but i did not get a design on pic based inverter only on ckt of this inverter but i dont have skills to program the is so i search for code of it but did not find finally now i get the code THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS HEAR

sir it is very helpful all you posted about the inverter . I search a lot on but i did not get a design on pic based inverter only on ckt of this inverter but i dont have skills to program the is so i search for code of it but did not find finally now i get the code THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS HEAR

Are you satisfied with charging as I see a lot of people are not

i did not build it but i will make it soon. if you want to to get smart charging then use 2 scr based transformer primary control charging ckt bypass the relay and connect
main - charging ckt - transformer .

use this as reference Photo0334.jpg

you can use triac opto coupler insted of driving transformer

i did not have any ckt now to post but i will post the ckt as soon as possible

Last edited:

i did not build it but i will make it soon. if you want to to get smart charging then use 2 scr based transformer primary control charging ckt bypass the relay and connect
I noted that many members have complain regarding charging.
I think method you are using is ok.
Just keep MCU pins low (which are switching lower fets for charging).
But remember primary volts are 7.
For your modified circuit,we need here 10.5v.
And we also need extra turns in secondary winding,to get optimal watts in inverter mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.