Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Greetings and directions for getting started

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpk707

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I wish to know where should I go to get started in my first serious electronics project.

My goals are to develop a usb based temperature sensor allowing for multiple measurements within a computers environment.

I wish to learn about circuit design and implementation of software to interpret the data and log it.

I am a 23 year old electronics assembler and have access to many tools in my job to make and test circuits. But have never done anythings like this before, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello!

You can start with a book,one of the best books in this category : The art of electronics by Paul Horowitz.And after you read this you will have an idea about what you want learn next.You can find it on www.gigapedia.org

Best regards!
Venix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back