Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vibrating motor with circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

oTaRu

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vibrating motor

Hi everyone,

I am require to come out with vibrating motor which is able to be control via a RF wireless remote control and able to control the speed of the vibrating motor. I'm new into this field.

I hope the people here can help me or giving me ideas about how to deal with it. I have been google for a few days but come out with not much of the info that I need to start...

Many thanks! Appreciate it! :)

vibrator motor circuit

Hai oTaru
You need to construct a pwm circuit which controls the motor speed first and then interface it to a RF remote unit receiver which will control the function wirelessly when specific buttons are pressed. Pwm circuit depends on your motor volatge, and wattage along with the power source. (AC or DC).

These ready to assemble RF remote kits from United7 Technologies may help you:
Both the kits comes with 4 relays for 4 channels with Common, N/c and N/o contacts available through PBT connectors. The motors are requires to be wired in the correct sequence to work as required. The kits comes with complete documentation, schematics, PCB's, required components, and the component layout which helps you to construct and work the kit. More details and other projects may be seen at www.united77.com/projects.htm

1. RF based 4 channel Remote controller based on “Holtek” En/decoders
This is a remote controller which is widely used in robotic application where in momentary mode, 4 channels are available. Receiver side is equipped with four relays at the out put which can be wired in any configuration for the required operation. Individual addresses can be selected to operate more than one remote kit at a time.

2. Multipurpose Four channel RF Remote with 89C2051 Microcontroller.
This is a remote controller which can be widely used in robotic application when in momentary mode. All the 4 channels can be individually programmed as latched outputs for lighting loads or momentary outputs for bell or any other automation requirement. Receiver side is equipped with four relays at the out put which can be wired in any configuration for the required operation. 4 individual addresses can be selected to operate more than one remote kit at a time.

Good luck

vibrating motor circuit

Thanks pranam77!

But I am using PIC 16F877, possible to use this to control the speed of the vibrating motor? is there any c programming for reference?

Many Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.