Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ncxlmode in linux - some error happens, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyue

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ncxlmode help

when i am running ncxlmode in linux, some error happens:

ncvlog: *F,DLNFS: Packed library for 'worklib' was either corrupt or the file system cache consistency check failed. To correct the problem, remove the packed library, and recompile. If the problem persists, contact Cadence Design Systems.
ncxlmode: *E,VLGERR: Error during parsing (status 2), exiting.

cuold anybody help me?

Re: ncxlmode help

i tried remove INCA_lib and re-run...still....problem

ncvlog: *F,DLNFS: Packed library for 'worklib' was either corrupt or the file system cache consistency check failed. To correct the problem, remove the packed library, and recompile. If the problem persists, contact Cadence Design Systems.
ncxlmode: *E,VLGERR: An error occurred during parsing. Review the log file for errors with the code *E and fix those identified problems to proceed. Exiting with code (status 2).

Re: ncxlmode help

bradyue said:
when i am running ncxlmode in linux, some error happens:

ncxlmode: *E,VLGERR: Error during parsing (status 2), exiting.

cuold anybody help me?

bradyue,

try to remove cds.lib from your running directory and from your home ~/ . Try to remove also all dirs and files created by your script.

I had the same problem, solved after I've removed cds.lib and all files created by the script (from home and from running dir)

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back