Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST waveguide port problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdah

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a beginner user of the CST and I am simulating SRR structures. I want the waveguide ports as close as possible to the SRR. When I put the waveguide ports at the end of the SRR structure it gives me the folloving error.

"Waveguide for port number 1 is too short. The waveguide must be homogeneous for at least there mesh planes along propagation direction"

How can I solve this problem and get very close ports to the SRR?
Thanks

Hi,
you must little change your structure or increase mesh cells. Can you show me your structure?

Hi,
I attached the CST file. For this structure, I want to get a unit cell with 2.5mmx2.5mmx2.5mm dimensions. However, when I applied this condition, SRR touches to the ports. How can I solve this problem without changing the port distances and SRR dimensions?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back