Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DFT with LSSD cells - S1-error after when i run post-DFT drc

Status
Not open for further replies.

amar.reddy4020

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dft lssd

Hi friends,
I got the S1-error after when i run post-DFT drc. I wrote out my net list then i found that my

SN pin of latch which is connected to permanent-1 in functional mode is now connected to

SCLK (Scan Slave Clock). Can anyone help me in debugging this. The scan type is LSSD.

Thanks in advance

Re: DFT with LSSD cells

You are using DC to do this?

What is S1? Sorry I don't have time to look up that in manual.

Because most design are DFF based, I doubt the tool's matrurity on LSSD if you have set configurations correctly according to manual.

amar.reddy4020 said:
Hi friends,
I got the S1-error after when i run post-DFT drc. I wrote out my net list then i found that my

SN pin of latch which is connected to permanent-1 in functional mode is now connected to

SCLK (Scan Slave Clock). Can anyone help me in debugging this. The scan type is LSSD.

Thanks in advance

Re: DFT with LSSD cells

S1: is scan chain blockage after (cell number is scan chain ) cells.

I'm using dc to do this and my protocol is perfect. I hope there is problem with LSSD State table in the Library.

DFT with LSSD cells

checkout this

http://www.asic-dft.com/Level%20Sensitive%20Scan%20Design%20(LSSD)%20Style.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back