Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

specific absorption rate in three layer body model

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi8331

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hii
when i simulate three layer human body model (skin-fat-muscle) with direct contact with antenna in HFSS then the avg. SAR in the skin layer is more in comparison to muscle layer . i don't know how this can be happen ??
help me how can i correct this....
according to publish result max. absorption induced in muscle layer then in skin layer and minimium in fat layer bacasue the dieeilectric constant of muscle is high then skin and skin is high then fat ....
but my result shows the sar is high in skin layer so plz help me.......

hi there

can you please mention the published result source with which you are comparing ur results.

becoz in my view as skin layer is more close to ur antenna so that may be the reason u are getting higher SAR values in skin. also i think SAR depends on the conductivity of the material . are you sure you used the correct values for skin , fat and muscle tissue

regards

thanks for reply...
i attached the reference paper also and in the reference paper figure no. 3 shows the SAR Vs depth inside bio-media in HFSS and these results are perfectly matched with result those already published in "Gupta, R. C. and S. P. Singh, “Analysis of the SAR distributions in three-layered bio-media in direct contact with a water-loaded modified box-horn applicator,” IEEE Trans. on MTT, Vol. 53,No. 9, 2665–2671, 2005."

i know that SAR depend upon conductivity of tissue and for this case i use the data from the source " https://niremf.ifac.cnr.it/tissprop/htmlclie/htmlclie.htm#atsftag " at frequency 2.65GHz .

plz see where is the problem ...thanks again for reply....

plz reply ....................help needed...........

please i want simulate sar for a head model in matlab can send me the data from the haed model thanks

i simulated in HFSS and plz send me your result then i will send you structure ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back