Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nonlinear optimization in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellotxn

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to optimize a model in ads using the measured nonlinear distortion data. In HB simulation environment, I can not find ways to write the measured distrotion data such as harmonic distortion and intermodulation distoriton into the goal function. Could anyone give me some guidance to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance!

what kind of "non linear" data? On what you need to do?

Thanks for the reply. The second- and third-order harmonic distortion and the third-order intermodulation of a model is measured, so I wish to extract the parameters of the model from the measured distoriton data. I wish to use the optimization tool in ads to get the parameters, but I find it is difficult to write the harmonic distortion data and intermodulation data into the goal function. Before I have used a s2p component to introduce the measured S parameter data to optimize the model, I wish to find a similiar method for distortion data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back