Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Junior ASIC/VLSI Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

felicia

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
junior engineer + vlsi

Hi All,

We are looking for Junior ASIC/VLSI Engineer.
It is a permanent opportunity for a R&D center of a US company in Singapore.

Responsibilities:
• Design and verification of blocks

Requirements:
• BSEE + 1 year experience
• Proven experience with VLSI environment (Linux , simulators)
• Knowledge in verilog design and basic block flow
• Knowledge in C and basic test bench
• Experience with debug , RTL changes
• Familiarity with Synopsys tools - advantage
• Exceptional drive and motivational skills

If you are interested, please send your resume to felicia@uniconnect.com.sg

Thank you.
:D

junior vlsi engineer

hi,
i have master degree in microelectronics engineering and have 2 years experiencs in R&D based ic design center, also have experience on fabrication process, therefor find myself suiteable for backend design and DFT.
i have also seen your post regarding job for backend IC designer. while only thing contrary to your requirement is that i have experience on Mentor Graphics, not on cadence. So please respond with your feed back.
another thing im HIGHLY interested in these jobs

asic vlsi job singapore

Hi Felicia,
If the opening exists now,i would be interested.I feel i have already mailed my resume to you.Please let me know the updates.

Thanks
Nruthya

vlsi 2 yr exp 2009

Hi,
is this position still open

resumes for 1year experience in vlsi

Hi,

I would like to know if the opening is still there...

vlsi resume mentor

Hi,

Right now we are looking for backend engineers and verification engineers with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience & having experience in large SoC.

vlsi verification engineer in singapore

Hi, i have already send my CV to you, should i send it again if any new position is announced? or the one i already sent is enough and considered for any suitable position. thanx

asic junior engineer

Hello,

I am Computer Engineer (since 2006), graduated in Brazil and I have a master degree in Digital Telecommunications Systems from Telecom ParisTech (2008). I still worked with CADENCE and Synopsys tools to digital prototyping. I wok with microelectronics projects since 2004.

Best Regards,
Patricia Lira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back