Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LRC meter software???

Status
Not open for further replies.
rlc usb meter

No. I not the autor this project. I autor other project using Silabs C8051F410 and analog part from Elector. But its not complite. I have meny problems with ADC and calculation.

1997.april elektor

ok.. and do you know if this project is complete...I dont understand russian and I read the pro-radio pages about but didnt fully understand it... is it complete or are there still some problems with it (as you have with your project...)
many thanks.

Added after 1 minutes:

except the pcb as you said that is not finished, but this is not a big problem... schematics and software are more important...

lrc meter elektor

I am not making Gints Oleg's project, and I am not going to make it for now on. From a post replay in the russian forum I understood that the people who are replying the project have problems and for now on there isn't a successfully replyed project. If someone completes the project ok, I'll write in here.

lcr meter elektor

here are the pdf files extracted from the project
the schematic in pdf
the bottom printed circuit board
the top and bottom components implementation

so be aware this project is not fully working for now...:)

rlc meter design plan

In the Russian forum a man wriote that he has realised successfully:**broken link removed** and **broken link removed**. The LCD must be screened and a ferrite must be placed **broken link removed**. I saw an interesting RLC meter kit with good parameters:
US: http://www.io.com/~n5fc/M3LCR_meter.htm
FR: http://www.mwinstruments.com/MW1008/MW1008_f.html
Has someone had or done it?
Can he upload a schematic, pcb, etc.
Thanks by now.

Reactions: Zez

Zez

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
lc meter attiny2313

thanks.. I havent seen that michel has made the mw1008 !!!! very nice instrument and really affordable : 150 euros with all the components...

I think he wants to protect himself by not publishing the schematics... anyway if there were schematics, you can't do anything without the program in the controller !

michel (mwinstrument) is a well known user of this board, and I'm sure his lcr meter works completely !.

cqham.ru

70% of the good LCR meter is the good pcb and the well made analog part of the circuit. The soft of the controller isn't a big problem. As i wrote upper am making a project of an LCR meter with C8051F410 and I have almost finished the program for the controller. Most of the problems come from the noises whitch come from the bad analog part and the wrong-routed board. If I had the project of this LCRZ meter this would help me to finish my project faster.
It's interesting that the US one is cheeper, but it sales only in the United States and Canada!*! :cry:

asm handbook rapidshare

Hi,
Kripton 2035,
Where is translated vertion of LCR meter.I am waiting egarly.
please upload.
thanks.
yugal

elektor capacitance meter rar

hi,
as this version is not proven to work correctly, I have stopped the translation work...and I'm now planning to buy the kit from mwinstruments, better chances to work correctly. the precision of the lcr meter is critical... 150 euros for the kit is really cheap for that kind of instrument i think.

related:www.mwinstruments.com/

hello to all watching lcr meters...

I have bought and successfully built the mw1008 from mwinstruments. works really as described...
I really think it's worth the money

sorry for all the hackers... there is no schematic in the kit...the analog part is very near from the elektor lcr meter...

I'm now selling my "old" hameg 8018 on ebay...
:)

lcr meter,dsp

Kripton2035, i am happy that the bought kit is working properly. Wold you make some pictures of the PCBs with good quality and post them - by them i could recreate the way of the schematic. Thank you before!

dsp based lcr meter

pavelbo,

go to this page
**broken link removed**
and download the assembly manual in pdf
there are very close up photos of the 3 circuit boards
regards.

lc meter elektor

Kripton2035,

Thank you for your replay! I see this manual but here there is only top plane of PCBs, and quality of pictures is not good. (Wires are not seable) To make shematic I need both PCBs plane - TOP and BOTTOM. If I make the shematic I upload it in forum. Please help me!

Regards!

elektor advanced lcr meter

Another one, seem very great,
with full schematics
but german :

or (but german)

**broken link removed**

rlc2.rar

yes you have the full schematics of the rlc9000
... but NOT the program in the microcontroler...
and this rlc9000 is far behind the mw1008 in precision...quite 100x less !

Added after 4 minutes:

pavelbo,
I had some difficulties to close the box of the kit...so I dont want to open it again !!
but I dont like this box, I want to put it in a hameg empty hm800 box (as I sold my old hameg8018).
so when I will do this, I will take pictures, but not now !
hope you can wait a little..

advanced lcr meter elektor

I also have the shematic of RLC9000 but it build with many ICs. I want to make sample RLC like **broken link removed** (PeakTech 2165) and it **broken link removed**. But it used two terminal wires to meassure DUT. Good measurment result when use four terminal configuration. See **broken link removed**.

Kripton2035:
Thank you! I wait it to make photos. I not hurry! Thks!

Sorry for my bad english.

hameg8018

I return on the Russian LCR.
I tried to translate the .asm code by using various translators (BabelFish, Reversi, Prompt...) It is not perfect, but it allows to understand how the device works: principle is identical to the Elektor 's LCR, with an ADC in head (integrated into the PIC16F873) and a digital treatment of the signal by DFT to extract the real and imaginary parts.
If the analog part is correct (after a corrective about the measure of the current when the 100 ohm resistor is selected) all is in the assembler's code!
I tried to compile this code (MPLAB IDE v8.10) but obtains some errors which should not be there!
I usually program in C, also if an interested person could say to me what goes not, it would be very nice.

Sorry for my bad english, I use also translators from french to english!...

Reactions: hugore

hugore

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
made lcr meter atmega

Snoopy_94 said:
I return on the Russian LCR.
I tried to translate the .asm code by using various translators (BabelFish, Reversi, Prompt...) It is not perfect, but it allows to understand how the device works: principle is identical to the Elektor 's LCR, with an ADC in head (integrated into the PIC16F873) and a digital treatment of the signal by DFT to extract the real and imaginary parts.
If the analog part is correct (after a corrective about the measure of the current when the 100 ohm resistor is selected) all is in the assembler's code!
I tried to compile this code (MPLAB IDE v8.10) but obtains some errors which should not be there!
I usually program in C, also if an interested person could say to me what goes not, it would be very nice.

Sorry for my bad english, I use also translators from french to english!...

post a direct link to web page where you get the asm file

regards
Fragrance

dsp lcr meter pic

The original asm file is on the .rar attachement at
**broken link removed**
I have only translated the comments and added a Warning about the modification of 100 ohms coefficient.

Regards,
Jean-Jacques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back