Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I buy cheap components in low quantity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should just list the things they need out, so like me enthusiastic Chinese suppliers can give you
Accurate answer.

Hey guy,

If interested in need of various inductors(power inductor,fixed inductor), we will help you as much as we can.

Best regards!

Howard

Web:格莱尔电子
Email:howard.inductors@hotmail.com

hmm, a number of China suppliers replied here. Yes there is a huge number of web pages of china manufactured components, alibaba.com for example too.....
but just show me ONE page where a product is well described, and where there is a picture its not just thumbnail size.....
i have not yet been prepared to do the request more information...just wonder if get the same briefest scant of information.......
anyone report their experiences ?
Of course my criticism is within the limitations of reading english language web pages.....

Hi
You can check our website 格莱尔电子

We can supply inductors and coils products,authorized sale for Panasonic and Toko products.

Mobile:86-13510152761
Email:howard.inductors@hotmail.com

Dear,

How are you, this is cherry zhang, come from sinning precision metal industry Co.,ltd.
Sinnin company locates in precision mould city in Kunshan,Jiangsu province,China.
Our company can supply one to stop service system, include R&D, opening mould, stamping, turning, painting, assembling and packing. Than you can save time, save worry, save money!
The main products are precision metal parts, plastic parts, Shaft Core. And the components can applicable in cars, washing machine, projector, printer, audio box, notebook, mobile and so on. By the way, we are supplier of FOXCONN, COMPAL, Hitachi, rubbing strip for Chrysler, Bumper cushion for Volkswagen .mainly for OEM, we have strict QC system.

The sample is available, and if you want new mould, you can contact me freely.

Wait for your good news
B&R
Cherry zhang

Mobile:86-13222253933
Fax: 0086-512-57821777
MSN:zwfzhang2010@hotmail.com

If any needs now, we also could do our favor for you to source components in China.

Jack
soppcbtech at gmail dot com
Dear all,

I plan to buy components for my project. Please anyone can advice where can i get the better offer for buying the components parts for low volume quantity.

Thank you,
Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back