Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Elementary Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMomen

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help Me
Thanks[/code]\]

Is this your homework? These questions are so elementary that it worths learning a bit.

please
urgency contain!!!!!!!!!

Added after 22 minutes:

Not someone!!!!!!!!

It is a very unusual file type. My computer warned that it might be a virus so I am staying away from it.

No one should answer to your question. If you don't know Ohm's Law perhaps you have to study harder. Your homework is your homework, not ours.

I don't know Ohm, Please helped
Thanks

Added after 2 hours 34 minutes:

Added after 1 minutes:

recommend teacher this site sake debrief elementary question
Hence Please helped!!!!!!!!

hi,

Always when u use a diode in the circuit pls mention the type of diode. anyway start learning. share ur ideas but pls don make us to do ur homework. in no way this will help u to improve yourself. sorry but as a well wisher i mention u this.

These are not questions. They are more elementary than a elementary could be. None of us are going to solve it. If you need to discuss, we all are here for guidance.

see some good electronics book u can solve them ur self

Hi,
For all the circuits which having the Diode, Those will be ON state.
Simple whenever a Diode is forward biased, the circuit will be on (Low resistance path). How the Diode is forward biased ? Whenever the Anode of the diode is connected to the Positive supply pin and Cathode of the diode connected to the Negative power supply.
Reverse bias means connecting Anode to Negative pin of supply and Cathode to the Positive supply pin. I feel you understood.
(personally suggests to study something basic Electronics)

-Paul

hi

Its better u clear ur concepts first and study some basic laws of electronics.........

and refer book

BASIC ELECTRONICS AND LINEAR CIRCUITS

by N.N BHARGAVA..

Status
Not open for further replies.