Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

From where can a beginner like me in java start??

Status
Not open for further replies.

akmirror

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to learn java how can i start

hello evryone...i have known that java is important..but i don't know where to start....i hav learnes C language and nth else....so i want to now learn java..

So what should i do to learn for a start...plz suggest me???

Hi,

you may want to look at the official information and tutorials from Sun: https://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/

Some further questions:
Why do you want to learn Java? What platform (CPU, operating system) are you using? What kind of applications do you want to code? Are you already familiar with C++ or only with C?

magixD

Java is big in writing small apps for the mobile phone platform.
This is a lucrative and expanding market as mobiles move into the web aware pocket computer realm.

Well i want to write codes for mobile communication as i m a electronics and communication student. Though I don't know abt C++ , many tell me to learn java and use eclipse. So i want your suggestions

Regards....

yes you should learn java.. for java syntax familiarity I suggest you a book "How to Program by Dietel and Dietel" after this you should learn J2ME.

You might also want to forget all about Java and go to C# directly...

Microsoft = support + documentation + code base evolution + better tools + latest technology + ...

Love M$ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back