Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inserting SPICE Netlist in Schematic in CADENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldeboy

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cadence use netlist in schematic

Hi,

I am using CADENCE AMS, In want to draw a test circuit of an Op AMP (AD822). The problem is that I can not insert the AD822 in my circuit or I don'h know how I do this. In the website of Analog Devices I find only a .cir file which describes the equivalent circuit of AD822 (the netlist). I have already used this file in Orcad PSpice to simulate the same circuit. There is no problem. Ihave simualted it with sucess. In the website of Orcad Pspice, I have found also a library containing the products of Analog Devices to use it in Orcad PSpice (.lib files). There is even libraires for many other constructors to use it in Orcad environnement.

But I have not found similar librairies of Analog Devices componenets to use it in Schematic of Cadence in Linux OS.

Can any one help me please?

Thank you very much

cadence pspice

I have found the solutions in other topics.
The answer is spp command :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back