Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to remove the Glitches from the Output(Urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawadysf

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have designed a Manchester Encoder in verilog but i am getting the glitches in the output,can any one suggest me the solution of it. I am already storing the output in the register.

Its urgent

Thanx

If the output comes from a flop how is it glitching?

You can try to slow down clock to see if it helps.

Introduce some intentional delays in all the signals other then the signal showing glitchs, for more discriptive answer plz mention ur code flow and i/o parameters.

can you post the verilog code for manchester decoder and encoder if you have it....... i am also working on a project which involves manchester encoding and decoding....... it would be of great help if you post it........ waiting for reply.......:!:

Hello,

I think you should read the following paper it is very useful.

J. Lamoureux, Guy G. Lemieux, Steven J.E. Wilton,"GlitchLess: An Active Glitch MinimizationTechnique for FPGAs",2007

You can download it free of charge from google scholar.

Best wishes

I am not sure if your PCB track that carries this signal is good...If possible check with the FPGA pin directly unless if it's ball grid. Or capture using chipscope and trace the signal. I'm sure the glicthes couldbe off the chip if your code is perfect!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back