Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 16F877A coding for blood pressure monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOKRAY

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pressure monitor pic c

My project is blood pressure monitor using PIC 16F877A and pressure sensor that I uses is MPX 5050GP that produce output 0.2V – 4.7 V. So, I want code using PIC C compiler and I use ADC to convert the value. The pressure sensor output is 0.2V produce 0mmHg and 3.8V produce 300mmHg. The output will display on LCD, help me please!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the full coding please.

Re: pressure monitor pic c

My project is blood pressure monitor using PIC 16F877A and pressure sensor that I uses is MPX 5050GP that produce output 0.2V – 4.7 V. So, I want code using PIC C compiler and I use ADC to convert the value. The pressure sensor output is 0.2V produce 0mmHg and 3.8V produce 300mmHg. The output will display on LCD, help me please!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the full coding please.

cae you send the adc program for this ma,... pleaseeee,....

Re: pressure monitor pic c

Here's a novel concept. How about you do your own homework, and when you get stuck on something, THEN come back here and ask for help.

Why should anyone do your entire project for you, in the compiler of your choice no less? I'm quite willing to help someone when they get stuck on a problem, as are most edaboard users, but I'm not going to do your work for you because you're too lazy to even attempt to do it yourself.

Edit: I see the original post is over a year old, so the OP likely won't see this. Still, I see this sort of request as a recurring theme on this forum, and this lazy "do it for me" attitude really pisses me off. /vent mode off

Hi all,
I am designing a non invasive digital blood pressure monitor. I am in a preliminary stage. I have got all the components needed. The main thing that is making me confused is that after the cuff has been inflated how to deflate the cuff slowly till the diastole measurement is taken. For all your knowledge I am using a microcontroller PIC16F877A, motor controlled pump, solenoid valve, standard handcuff, Pressure Sensor MPX2050GP. please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.