Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FSS and background properties material CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

invivus

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fss material

Hello,

I begin some simulations under CST in order to simulate some frequency selective surface.
I've test with very simple FSS like tripole and dipole and for a tripole i've good results.
My big problem it's the background material properties and the size of the box calculation
When i change this size i've very different results for the dipole and if the box is big i've different results for the tripole too.

I know that if i take a bigger size of calculation box the tripole or dipole are more spaced but with unit cell conditions i think there is no influence...perhaps not but why?

There is a value (landa/10 for example) which allows to have good results?

I do my simulation under CST2006B with open space in z direction and in unit cell in x and y direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back