Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

U/D digital potentiometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
digi potenciometer

hello once again,

I'm looking for a digital potenciometer with about 10-20 taps, 10k-50k total value, Up/Down interface, easy to find and CHEAP.... any suggestions???... actually I'd like to control this D P with switches, so it has to be one with a simple U/D interface.... I've tried some from X*COR but the interface is not simple enough to use only switches...

regards,

digital potenciometer

I try the microchip MCP41010 and MCP42010 it are 10K and 256 taps, works very well!!

There are from Maxim too : see MAX5402

good luck :lol:

sorry for language

Dallas Semiconductor have the serie 18XX (1805,1802, 1803,....)
Try. it is facil

U/D digital potentiometers

Log on to www.dalsemi.com. The Dallas semiconductors site has quite a huge varieties of digital pots that have a simple switch interface - like the DS1666.

Cheers

Raghunathan

hai,

go to the website www.maxim-ic.com
put sample whatever do u want like digi pot ds1666-50
its a 50 k pot with 256 tape
easy to interface
like up or down button
any help ask

buy
:lol:

2000 said:
hello once again,

I'm looking for a digital potenciometer with about 10-20 taps, 10k-50k total value, Up/Down interface, easy to find and CHEAP.... any suggestions???... actually I'd like to control this D P with switches, so it has to be one with a simple U/D interface.... I've tried some from X*COR but the interface is not simple enough to use only switches...

regards,

you can also make it yourself using analog signal switches and a counter which delivers a 'thermometer code'. The switches changes the input and feedback resistor of the opamp (so YOU can define the resolution), but of course it will be not that small as one single chip (but they're expansive)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back