Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New vortex flowmeter from KROHNE (OPTISWIRL 4070) issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eehero

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
optiswirl 4070

Hello Gents, here we r with these flow meters, we gonna to use it here in our oil&gas station really i faced alot of problems with this meters, starting with the configuration , calibration and a leak of informations from the company itself!!!!
This is the link for this meter including the documentation which doesn't cover everything we need here!!

**broken link removed** from_ KROHNE.11211.0.html

anybody has an experince with these meters so we can initiate useful chatting here?

Best regards
eehero

krohne optiswirl

I wonder, why you are referring to a trade show flyer rather than the respective product manuals? The latter should be expected to contain (almost) "everything you need". If you miss something, the Krohne support staff should be able to help you. Unfortunately, I'm not used to these new devices, but I would assume usual good industrial quality and intuitive setup, as with other Krohne meters.

vortex optiswirl

ok my friend don't be wonder!! coz am already in contact with krohne, some times strange things happend, for example now we have a problem with decimal point for some items! the value shoud be "6.42" for some item but we can't do that coz there is no decimal point where it should be!!! and we r going to fix this problem with a hard way!!!
anyway yes we r in contact with the factory, and am here just for extra chatting with the experts if there is any who is familiar with these meters.
Krohne is good but we faced many problems with it i was in nightmare coz of it!!!
so, if some body has something usefull to say that will be good, if no let us close the topic from the beggining.
Thanks Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back