Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem of LCM connecting with MCU using proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeryxin

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sirs,

I'm newer. When MCU access LCM (pg12864f model including in proteus) via P1.0~p1.7 (data), P3.3~P3.4 (RD, WR, C/D), and CE to GND, it works well. However, when using direct connection, i.e., A0~A7 for bus, A8 to C/D, A15 to CE through an inverter, in which code address is 8100h and data address is 8000h, it doesn't work.

Can anyone help me analyze this problem? If neccesary, I can post the project. Thx in advance.

In so far as you say your harness is a graphic LCD memory mapped and with this connection it doesn't work.
From your description, (though I can figure it), you don't specify what processor target you used with; 8051 or derivative ? If so, have you thought that [A0..A7] is muxed with [D0..D7] ? Did you have used ALE ?

I think is good idea posting here project (hw/sw).

I think i have solved this problem. It may be due to programme mistakes. Sorry for post garbage subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.