Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Photoplethysmograph - Pulse Oximeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmarcello

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I'm developing a photoplethysmograph(PPG). It is very similar to pulse oximeter, but use only the infra red led.
I would buy a finger clip probe that i can use in my project. At this moment i'm using a simple IR led and phototransistor for acquire my photoplethysmograph signal but i have very problems. This problems are mainly the finger position and his small move and the light.
I have searched the finger clip probes but they are very expensive and i'm not secure that i can use in my project. Indeed, many of this haven't a public schematic or a datasheet.
Can you suggest me a probe to use in my project? I can buy also a finger clip probe for pulse oximeter(there are two led, i can use only IrLed).
I hope you can help me to find this probe.

Thank you
Best regards
RM

maybe this will help. check google should get you started.

Reactions: vik424

vik424

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
**broken link removed**

HOA1397-001
HOA1397-002
HOA1397-031
HOA1397-032

try to use those infrared reflective sensor. l had try one and its working but l forget the model code :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back