Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Various information and materials about OFDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, that is right
go ahead
sir
now i have another question:
as we are not taking the papr in dB so in the plot the value of x axis is in what??
here is one plot of my work...i am a bit confused seeing the result :( 1d.jpg

did the simulation 10000 times and number of sub carrier is 64

yes x-axis in dB

sir
kindly check my code,, i did not take the papr in dB,then how come those value are in dB,can u give me some theoretical example of this ccdf simulation code

yes i checked it just now

you must convert the papr to dB first then plot it

sir i have a question.
i develop a system where i will get 2.5 dB reduction of papr (from the theoretical) in 64 sub carrier ofdm system,
the theoretical value of papr of 64 ofdm is 18.06 and in my system it is 15.56, now my question is that how i can show this?
i dont think ccdf graph is a good idea as the probability of getting papr (form 4-10dB) is high in my system,but after that my system is giving lower papr then theoretical,
ccdf.jpg
would u give me some idea? :cry:
thank you

sir i have a question.
i develop a system where i will get 2.5 dB reduction of papr (from the theoretical) in 64 sub carrier ofdm system,
the theoretical value of papr of 64 ofdm is 18.06 and in my system it is 15.56, now my question is that how i can show this?
i dont think ccdf graph is a good idea as the probability of getting papr (form 4-10dB) is high in my system,but after that my system is giving lower papr then theoretical,
View attachment 57788
would u give me some idea? :cry:
thank you

it is only by the CCDF method.
My technique reduced it more than 7 dB but I can not show other the CCDF method which will cover some of my good results :cry:

up to now, I have sent three papers to the IEEE conferences for publishing and I am waiting the acceptance. All have good reduction but :cry: unfortunately I can not show more than the CCDF way.

Reactions: sayfee

sayfee

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
:D
sir this is my new ccdf of my system

ccdf of my system.jpg

thank you for your help

Can anyone please explain to me (or suggest me a good source to find the information) what is Cyclic prefix is doing in OFDM and what is benefit of it?

And what is cyclic prefix related to "circular convolution"? Thank you.

Aya sir
i have one question... do we need to consider noisy channel for selective mapping based PAPR reduction technique
please reply me soon,,i am waiting for your reply. and another thing how to filter awgn in matlab?
thank you in advance

Aya sir
i have one question... do we need to consider noisy channel for selective mapping based PAPR reduction technique
please reply me soon,,i am waiting for your reply. and another thing how to filter awgn in matlab?
thank you in advance

I see you need to pass the signal through the noisy channel if you sent the side information with the data

In fact I do not use any filter

Can anyone please help. Do you have any OFDMA matlab code with explanation? Or may be thesis about OFDMA with matlab code. (I already have OFDM code but I just need OFDMA code)

Re: any thing about OFDM

Aya 2002, I would like to ask you about this code. I tried to simulate an OFDM system with 64 subcarriers and 16QAM and I applied SLM technique but the CCDF that I get it is 0 with or without SLM(based on this code), I don't know why? Do you have an idea?
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back