Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ic5141 error-icfb.exe: error while loading shared libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldhung

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ic5141 error

Hi,
Please help me solve this problem. I installed IC5141 on Fedora Core 3. I installed license and environment as well. I typed ln –s tools.lnx86 tools. But when I run icfb or icms on terminal, an error appears:
tools/cds5/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: error while loading shared libraries libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
Thanks a lot

Re: ic5141 error

Hi man !

You probably installed the tools directly under /
That's why you ca'nt run icfb when you are not logged as root.
In that case only by loggin as root you can lanch icfb.

I recommand you to install again the tool. Install it under home/your_username/.

Try this and please let me be informed if you dont solve the problem.

I tried to launch icfb as root but I can't run icfb. I encountered with the same error. In the previous installations, I installed it successfully. I don't understand why with this time.

ic5141 error

I installed successfully but still under /

Congratulation !

So, what was the problem ?

ldhung said:
Hi,
Please help me solve this problem. I installed IC5141 on Fedora Core 3. I installed license and environment as well. I typed ln –s tools.lnx86 tools. But when I run icfb or icms on terminal, an error appears:
tools/cds5/tools/dfII/bin/icfb.exe: error while loading shared libraries libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
Thanks a lot
first you ensure whether you have the required library.
if so, you can add the path to the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH
hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back