Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Program for working with CCS using Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomba

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CCS & Proteus?

I'm working with this two software, but I would like to known is there is a manner to simulated the program made into CCS, following the c code into PROTEUS.

Thanks in advance

Re: CCS & Proteus?

If you go to the Labcenter page, you can see that proteus do not support the high-level debugging with ccs

What debutpic said is partially true. You cannot debug your high-level source code or display variables directly within CCS.
However, provided that you have Proteus version 6.3 and you have downloaded the new VSM MPLAB driver plugin from Labcaneter page, you can use MPLAB 6.4 like a valuable Development system and have full access to source code, high-level step-by-step, internal registers view and many others facilities.
MPLAB 6.4 is downloadable for free from Microchip page ( https://www.microchip.com ) and CCS compiler maybe integrated with.
Go to CCS page to see how. ( https://www.ccsinfo.com/picc.shtml )

hi bomba

Here is the solution for your problem this is small program which can used to work with ccs using proteus may this way you can work with proteus using ccs

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

In fact, there is a simple solution to view C source code while debugging on proteus. The only thing you should do is, loading *.cof file instead of *.hex file into the pic controller on proteus. Than you can activate and observe source code and desired parametres on debug menu.

Hi idrishvo !!!

Your solution is great and work well, but i have a question what kind of format file are or what information contain *.cof. And another question are why i can't follow the if statament, but this problem I noticed with all maner suggested in this foro to link ccs with proteus. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back