+ Post New Thread
    Newbie level 1

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

picbasic wireless

My project is wireless sensor node for monitoring indoor air quality. The sensor that i used are humidity and temperature sensor.. I have a PIC16F877-20/P. This pic act as micro controller for my project. I want design a project of "wireless sensor node" =hardware of the sensor node. i design for the 3 node of the hardware. PIC will detect temperature and humidity from the sensor that I plug in at PortA.0 and PortA1. This PIC will convert the data in analog from the sensor to digital. After that the data will sent to PC using transceiver (AO545) that I plug in at port C. How to write the code using PICBASIC PRO...
    "The PC will send character "start" to PIC. PIC will start monitor the temperature and humidity and send the data to PC. The data will transfer the data every 1 hour and every sensor node has delay of 10 minute.."

P/S-i hope anybody can help me...

•   AltAdvertisment

Newbie level 3

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Re: PICBASIC PRO-coding for wireless sensor node

i too doing proj on monitoring indoor air quality.can u help me how to find out ckt diag n coding for my proj.if possible,try to send those codings.i vil refer n use for my future work.

•   AltAdvertisment

Advanced Member level 3
    Helped
    108 / 108
    Level

Re: PICBASIC PRO-coding for wireless sensor node

good luck guys, come back when you have done some homework

1 members found this post helpful.

--[[ ]]--