Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tetramax pattern generation for scan dft

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavankumarmnnit

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tetramax manual

hello freinds i am using two commands two open tmax
csh , source /home/student1/synopsys/synopsys.cshrc , tmaxgui ........ after that tool is opening . I have done dc(dft compiler flow ) to my design and generated corresponding design.ddc, .spf(stil file) for the Rtl design in dc.

I have mux for scan dft. I want to know other than these two .ddc, .spf any other output u will have from dc as input to tetramax......

My basic problem is that tmax is not responding to commands which i run on design . ""It is BUILD mode always and there is no response for my commands. .... I am using Solvnet manual with me . The commands are run based on them ...........

Any body tell me whether tmax is in proper condition if correct than tell me proper flow for scan dft in tmax

dft scan pattern tetramax

Hi pavankumarmnnit,
u should use tmax or tmax -gui to open the tetramax not tmaxgui

Re: tetramax manual

hi .
i might be able to help if you can put up the screen shot of your script (you use to run tmax).
genarally ,the flow followed is Build , DRC check and TEST.
the spf is read for drc checks but i think there is some problem with your build stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back