Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Most Valued Electronics Engineer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

osama.salama

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Greetings,

Can anyone with experience advise me as to what is the most valued profession for an electronics engineering graduate in the marketplace?

Or what is the best payed job?

Or what is the rarest profession?

Thank you.

Most valued is an engineer who can complete a design on time, under budget, and exceding specifications ;-).

As far as technical fields, You might want to look at Power engineering, here in the US, there seems to be a shortage of power engineers.

Dave
www.keystoneradio.com

if i can add to RFDave's list.. a valued engineer is also someone who can think for themselves. that is, not steal other peoples work and claim it as their own, and to be able to solve problems from first principles. problems which have
no known solution.

hey, in most small companies, YOU are "the engineer" and there is nobody else that can solve the problem. you're on your own. if you can't keep up, get out or just become a paid signature engineer instead (i.e. dime a dozen with no value).

power engineering is great in canada too.

Mr.Cool

It is not only problem solving in your field, you mut have overall idea of all the things.For example if you are working ons project you must be able to resolve issues related to hardware, software and other project management isues.You have to update your knowledge every day. Get to know the latest developements. You must have the ability to sink all the pressures and act acocrdingly at the right time.should not panic at any moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back