Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT commands to identify the location of GSM module

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijay s

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
GSM location AT commands

is there any AT commands to identify the location of GSM module using its Cell Tower.

Re: GSM location AT commands

each network providers have their own ids. so contacting them will increase your cost
of prodection. please try another method. i am tring another way

GSM location AT commands

HI vijay s can u please explain more ur quistion? as i need it cos am confused

can u please explain more ur question? as i need it cos am confused

Actually for Tracking we use GPS to know the position.. GSM mobiles displays it's Cell Tower Position,by using this we can merely Track the positon of Target. i need to know the AT commands to get the position of it's Cell Tower.

GSM location AT commands

Hi friend: indeed; i am not interest in this but there is a mobile program for nokia 6600, this program displays the Cell ID, LAC, BCCH, and also the

signal sitrength. Also, it notify you by a ton if there is a handover was done. the program name is celltrack

i hope i helped you

Hi friend: indeed; i am not interest in this but there is a mobile program for nokia 6600, this program displays the Cell ID, LAC, BCCH, and also the

signal sitrength. Also, it notify you by a ton if there is a handover was done. the program name is celltrack

i hope i helped you
my friend Aya2002,
the position can be calculated by gsm network. it is by calculating the relative signal strengths from different towers. you can see a good example from google maps that can install in mobiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.