Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Encryption Decryption algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.

naresh850

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
encryption decryption algorithm

Hello all.

I have a project cellular phone encryption/decryption by using external hardware (DSP Board). I am searching for a algorithm solution which encryption/decryption.

I was tested with my dsp kit, got the voice samples in digital format. I don't know how to do the digital encryption and decryption with these samples.

If anybody have t he approch or any algorithm idea about encryption/ decryption of digital data then plz share it or send me by mail naresh850 at yahoo.co.in

encryption and decryption algorithm

Use DES Data Encryption Algorithm, its a well known algorithm in data Encryption.

encryption decryption algorithms

sir would u like to share the dsp processor model number because i also want to make a project on voice encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.