Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design FIR Filter in HDL-how to map graph to hardware design

Status
Not open for further replies.

uditkumar1983

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FIR Filter

Hi All,

I need to design FIR Filter in HDL, But I am facing problem in how to map graph to our hardware design, If you have something please provide me ...

Please send me some doc and rtl design so that i can corelate to each other ..

Thanks in advance ..

Re: FIR Filter

If you have never done filter coding in hardware I suggest you try Matlab/Simulink with HDL coder along with System Generator(Xilinx). You'll be designing and synthesizing complex filters in a couple of days.

Re: FIR Filter

kishore2k4 said:
If you have never done filter coding in hardware I suggest you try Matlab/Simulink with HDL coder along with System Generator(Xilinx). You'll be designing and synthesizing complex filters in a couple of days.

Please i want some help in using fdatool in matlab. I designed my filter but don't know how to apply it to my signal.

I do export the filter as an object or to workspace or as an SOS matrix, or even as an m-file. But i can't apply this filter to my original signal.
How can i get that.

Or if u suggest any other method for me to design a BPF and apply it to my signal.
I've really got confused.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back