Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assur@ LVS checking problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

wccheng

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I am using Assur@ to do LVS checking. In my layout view, it consists of 2 dummy transistors. However, 2 dummy transistors do not consist in schematic view. It is so strange that the Assur@ LVS does not report error of this. Does it need to set anything in order to give the error report in this case?

Thanks

wccheng

What i think

In LVS basically nodal information of both (layout and schematics ) compared with eachother in any tool.

Now if you have used dummy tansistor in lay out and you have not connected its any part to any net then it will not show error in LVS eventhough in your schematic that transistors are not there.

What i suggest in dummy transistors connect all sources and drain to equat potantiaol and then try.

If any other answer please let me know.
shitansh_vaghela@yahoo.co.in

HTH

i have done it .However, the same result. not workable.

It can be result of work of 'filter' avCompareRule (for example 'filter MOS -J'). Check compare.rul and Assura LVS GUI settings.

Thanks for your helping. The compare.rul set all things are filter. So, it could not check out the dummy problem.

pit1000 said:
It can be result of work of 'filter' avCompareRule (for example 'filter MOS -J'). Check compare.rul and Assura LVS GUI settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back