Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LOOKING FOR COLLABORATION MIMO UWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana-Maria

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for collaboration with anyone who wants to discuss different subject about radio communications. My domain is radio channel (narrowband, wideband, UWB, MIMO). I'm looking for one people/group to work together, to publish articles and books. Radiocommunication domain is my passion and I want to learn more an more!
I'm a 3rd year PhD student and my thesis is about MIMO Wideband/UWB channels.

I ask seriousity!

Thank you

Re: LOOKING FOR COLLABORATION

Hi,

I am interested in your area. I did my MS in EE at SMU, Dallas, USA. I wrote a thesis which has more to do with channel capacity. Let me know about your detail plan.

Thanks.

Re: LOOKING FOR COLLABORATION

At this moments I'm developing a WB/UWB channel model. this includes clustering phenomenon, frequency selectivity of the channel and frequency selectivity of antennas. I also studied MIMO channel capacity (for a short time).
In the future I hope to have the possibility to make measurements of WB/UWB radio channel (MIMO or/and SISO).
I'm studying at TUC EE, Romania.

Please, let me know if you have a proposal about how you want to start our collaboration.

Regards!

Ana,

Thanks for your detail information. Give some time to do some research and I will get back to you asap.

What I am wondering is, both MB-OFDM and UWB @ 60GHz (WiMedia version) don't use MIMO, so will your research be of much value for future? I can help write Matlab/C code & run simulations but I am not very good in theories..

Thank you for your reply. It will be a great thing if you just implement the mathematical model that I'm developing. I still have some mathematical equations to develop.

Regards!

I'm willing to help you with Matlab/Simulink simulations although I'm not that good at MIMO

I'd even suggest to use this forum for suggestions and simulation work

I'm a PHD student who is doing a research on MIMO-MB-OFDM using turbo product coding. I hope we can share some idea and help each other with further discussion.
Husna
nhusna@citycampus.utm.my

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back