Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FINGER PRINT BASED ATTENDANCE AND PAYROLL SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyaa

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
finger print based attendance system

Hello,

I am going to do the project "FINGER PRINT BASED ATTENDANCE AND PAYROLL SYSTEM" . I am taking finger print of employees by using finger print reader,everyday. Based on that i am calculating their attendance for each month.

Based on their attendance enrollment, i calculate their salary also.Here i am going to use oracle as a database and for finger print matching matlab is to be used .

Now my problem is I want to know how to connect matlab and oracle database?

If possible please send me the source code for finger print matching also....

Thank u !

circuits on finger print based attendance system

Hello
we are also doing this project.but we dont have the circuit diagram.please help me that how you do it?
thanks

finger print based attendance system circuits

amar here

hi priya...hav u finished this project if so help me out..am doin the same project. searchon.on@gmail.com

Thank u ![/quote]

Reactions: Ismail2011

Ismail2011

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

Hallo Jani............... I have matlab code for fingerprint recognition .............. but i cant understanding it. i m doing my fingerprint attendance project. and i have no idea about it. kindly help me what are the requirements and which device can i need. what about microsoft fingerprint reader. is it used for attendance at fingerprint.

V

thank you very much for this community i just joined.
i am a final year student of computer science and this is my project topic i would really love it if i can get details on how to go about solving this problem. thank you my email address is chyxle_esther@yahoo.co.uk:D

V

hi friends.....iam also doing the similar project on "fingerprint based attendance system"......can u please help me giving the code for that project...u can send the code to my email address lalitha_pepsi@yahoo.com its VERY URGENT........thanks in advance

V

Hello friends,

I am currently studying fingerprint recognition with attendance registry and trying to implement in matlab.

Pls help me providing a source code of fingerprint recognition.

Your help shall be appreciated.

My email id is angy85125@gmail.com

if anyone has it..pls do email it to me too... aazizanw@gmail.com if posibble...a code that integrated with Excel

V

Hi,
I am a 3rd year ECE student and I wanted to do the Fingerprint based attendance system as my project. Can you all please send me the project details and circuit diagrams. My email id is anwesha.mini@gmail.com

I am thinking of taking FINGER PRINT BASED ATTENDANCE AND PAYROLL SYSTEM.
Can this project be done on VB.net, if so what are the requirements.
Can you please tell me the cost estimation of the hardware required.

Please help,its urgent.

V

angy85125 said:
Hello friends,

I am currently studying fingerprint recognition with attendance registry and trying to implement in matlab.

Pls help me providing a source code of fingerprint recognition.

Your help shall be appreciated.

My email id is angy85125(at)gmail.com

hi

i've got fingerprint codes, its working well but there is problem at matching level..has anyone got solution to this problem..plz help me out its very urgent:cry:

V

ruchi.ranjan said:
i've got fingerprint codes, its working well but there is problem at matching level..has anyone got solution to this problem..plz help me out its very urgent:cry:
How some one can blindly suggest you a solution and for what? It sounds like you are telling you have a coffee which tastes bad. But how can you expect some one to suggest you what to do, without you giving it to taste? Post whatever material you have regarding the subject and then expect the solution.

pranam77 said:
ruchi.ranjan said:
How some one can blindly suggest you a solution and for what? It sounds like you are telling you have a coffee which tastes bad. But how can you expect some one to suggest you what to do, without you giving it to taste? Post whatever material you have regarding the subject and then expect the solution.

hello pranam..!!
it was not 1ly 4 u but 4 all those who already participated in the discussion and were having the code..nywz m attaching d code..see if u can help me out

Hi...
I came across ur proj topic n it sounds quiet interesting..
can u pls tell us how this is implemented...

i m looking forward to know more about it
could pls help me understand better

regds
appu.raman@gmail.com

hey ppl...can sme1 pl email me

simplified ciruit diagram
the sourcecode fitting to atmel89s52 controller
cheapest fingerprint sensor...
smriti_leo77 AT yahoo DOT co DOT in
ASAP
thanks

Hello,

I wish to design a standalone biometric attendance system with requirements
as follows:

1. Users should be able to enroll fingerprint along with a mobile number.
2. Device should be standalone, thus capable of running without a
computer.

Board Members,
1.Can anyone guide me to a hardware vendor for this project ?
2.All the hardware being used for such systems, is that WinCE compatible always or is this very specific to requirements ?

Best Regards.

hello pranam..!!
it was not 1ly 4 u but 4 all those who already participated in the discussion and were having the code..nywz m attaching d code..see if u can help me out
Hope you can clearly see with my post that i never said that you give or share some thing for me NOR i am intretsed in your codes and stuff. It was for all those who can help you out.
Anyways you bieng in this forum read rules and announcements and understand that SMS language or short forms of typing are not allowed in EDA board and you get an Infraction for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back