Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

White LED drive circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky.pace

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
white led circuit

Hellow.
I need to have an exilent circuit to drive white LED from 6V or 12V battery. Application can be varried from one LED to 100 LEDs.
Please help.

Regards
Vicky

led drive circuit

Add a resistor in series with each LED being connected to the battery.

white led driver circuit

vicky.pace said:
Hellow.
I need to have an exilent circuit to drive white LED from 6V or 12V battery. Application can be varried from one LED to 100 LEDs.
Please help.

Regards
Vicky

What is your LED rating?

white led circuits

you have many leds...so best you put in series and regualte the current in the string using a led driver...

you can use boost led driver......surt on linear.com etc etc and others for led drivers....or you can make one yourse;lf out of a uc3845 uc3842.

its just a @current catcher"...current gets to threshold ..turn off

all the led drivers on web are SMD...if you want thru hole you have to use say uc3845 like i say.

you must drive leds current mode.......must

it too inefficent to do voltage mode....you done want ANY resistor s in series......you r batt muss be preserved

led driver circuit

Take a look at:
**broken link removed**

There are a few example drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.