Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to start visual programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that Elektor electronics has a book published "Visual basic for electronics and engineering applications"???

In case your interest towards electronics related projects in VB, then i suggest, there cant be a better source!!!

good luck,
cedance.

Hey guys ! if you like bloatware use all this compilers, but if you need a compact code using only the needed resource for your project then use PureBasic. This compiler is perfect for project who mix GUI with electronic devices, is compact and has a visual designer; and the most important thing generate very efficient and compact code.
:D

personally id recommend visual studio.NET 2005 by microsoft. It has all the help youd ever need and you wouldnt even have to use e books to learn how to use the enviroment. For a begginer and especially if you have any knowledge of object oriented programming, you'll like it

I would say u can download Visual C++ Express from MSDN website and run a simple algorithm on it.

do u know where i can download Borland C++?
thx

If you lateron prefer to do graphical programming and not visual programming you can check out LabVIEW from NI (https://www.ni.com)

there you can create in a graphical manner applications; if you prefer programming in C you can use their CVI compiler...

just a tip

Reactions: mulima

mulima

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back