Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to improve a diode detector's response time(rise /fall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

l.j.zheng

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,guys

I'm designing a UHF diode detector,the diode's output voltage's response time(rise/fall)time should be a few ns;I searched some functions,they said the Rv or Rl
of a diode should be decreased,but If Rv be decreased,then the Ib should be increased,but IBV has a limit. If we decrease the Rl,normally the Rl should be amout of KΩ to get a fit voltage out of some mV to 1V,if the Rl decreased to <100Ω,the max output voltage maybe some mV,then could I use a op amp to amplify hundreds of times? but I worry the nkt noise floor also be amplified hundreds of times.

then how I properly design a diode detector's with response time of a few ns or more little, could your guys give some advice? the attach is a model of MITEq detector which just be what I want ,Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back