Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello - english language problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITGirl

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello

hi everybody

i am a software computer Eng.
I had some IT problems and i found the solution in this website for this i was interst to become a member of it and to i know all these smart people of this website .

only my problem is my english not really very good and i wish you able to understand me.:cry:

Re: hello

U are not the only one with English language problem :)

its its its... hi..iam also from its batch...

hi
your English is better than me but:
it is a good idea to take English courses!

I also think so !!

hello

You are able to communicate just fine. People here are pretty forgiving about language problems

hello

you are welcome

i agree with AndyECE

hello

Don't worry we can also use an international language. BODY language :D

ha ha ha...ho ho ho..

hello

In case of doubts try to use some translator.. they are efficient enough nowdays to generate understandable translations

Hiii
Can you download "wordweb" software.I think this will help u a lot. If you didn't understand anything word this software.

there are many online tutorials , but for fluecy you need to do lots of practise. try to get neutral accent

I think your English is fine for communicating in a forum. BTW there quite a lot people whose language is far worse than yours....Cheers

You have said that you are a software computer Eng. And the way you have describe yourself...I think your English is not that bad after all. The portion you feeling problem, it is you who can really help you with that...
From me I have just one thing to say, the world of internet is out there to help you. SO..

I think the language of electronics is universal. Even if the English is not perfect, the technical words can usually be put together in a way that makes sense to most people.

One thing I really wish for though, is for users to edit their profiles so we know where they are from. It doesn't need to be more specific than the country name. I use many forum systems and often when someone has language difficulty, there will be someone sharing their native language who can help to translate.

Knowing the country also helps to understand the time zone differences. I have received complaints because I take too long to reply to messages that arrive here in the middle of the night when I'm asleep. If we have an idea of how far ahead/behind local clock time the other participants are it is easier to understand the delays.

ITGirl started this topic but we don't know if their native language is Swahili, Dutch, Chinese or Zulu. It would be useful to know.

Brian. (native language English)

I know that I am biased as I am English & I mean no offence but if your still studying then why not also opt for a course in English?

It is a language used all over the world and knowing it would improve your chances of employment in English speaking countries or for trade between them.

I only wish I had learnt other languages when I was still at school or young (now I'm neither) as that would have helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.