Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone knows the meaning of "reel7" or "500RL

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyjam

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to pick some switch ICs for my PCB board. I have determined the IC type, which is ADG719BRTZ-500RL7 or ADG719BRTZ-REEL7, both are ADI products.

Now I'm confused by the suffix "500RL7" and "REEL7". I cannot find any information about these on datasheet. Thus, does anyone know something about the two suffix? Is there any diffrent between two components?

Thanks a lot for your opinions.

Typically, the suffix on the part numbers refer to how the parts are packaged. The REEL7 most likely refers to the fact that the parts are on a paper tape that is wound on a seven inch reel.

While the components may be identical, this packaging option may make a difference to the assembly house that is fabricating your assemblies.

skyjam

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back